Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG for the Swarm

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roundtable With The Captain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Roundtable With The Captain Empty
PostSubject: Roundtable With The Captain   Roundtable With The Captain Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 1:34 pm

On the journey back to civilized space, Captain Alon holds a crew meeting.

"I want to contact Cary Tyler," she says. "I think we have some leverage we can use to get some answers. The more I think on it, the more I'm convinced that Isely very much wants to know what we found out there. Even if they knew it was a ship, they obviously made effort to provide us with the probe and the Burrs - that means they are expecting us to give them valuable data. I think we should use it as a bargaining chip. So, we set up an encrypted channel, untraceable. We talk to Tyler and ask him to show his cards. If he refuses, he won't get any information about the mission from us." She looks over to Doyle. "Can you set something secure up for us?"
Back to top Go down
https://spaceswarm.forumotion.com

Roundtable With The Captain
Page 1 of 1