Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RPG for the Swarm

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A different kind of reading

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solus

A different kind of reading Empty
PostSubject: A different kind of reading   A different kind of reading Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 12:52 am

After the events of exploring the Vermillion, I had a lot of thinking to do. My mind keeps drifting in between the way the Vermillion felt and also to Fisher.

I... I just can't imagine. I didn't want her to see it but I felt it coming. I knew it was going to happen but I just couldn't do enough to stop her from seeing it.

I was coming back from a shower and I saw Fisher sitting in the common area, "Hey, Fisher... I hope you're okay. I know that maybe it's not the best time but," I watched as Fisher looked up at me, her eyes seemed to empty yet curious and searching for answers - I felt like I needed to do whatever I could to help her, "can I read your tarot?"

I paused for a moment, Fisher saying nothing yet looking me in the eyes, "I know it's some old world hokey pokey bullshit but I feel like sometimes I can get a better grip on things with it. I understand if you don't want to but, if you would like...?"
Back to top Go down

A different kind of reading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Space :: Scenes-
Jump to: